ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject JDK 1.4, -target option and retaled build problem
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 20:04:23 GMT
I bootstrapped Ant with JDK1.4 using the -target=1.1
option.  I then set my environment to use JDK 1.1.8
to execute build.bat to make sure that the bootstrapped
Ant version can be run using JDK 1.1.8 and this is
what I get as a result:

Apache Ant version 1.5Beta compiled on May 17 2002
Buildfile: build.xml
Detected Java version: 1.1 in: D:\jdk1.1.8
Detected OS: Windows NT
parsing buildfile build.xml with URI =
file:D:/cvs/Projects/jakarta-ant/build.xml
Project base dir set to: D:\cvs\Projects\jakarta-ant
Unable to find property file: D:\cvs\Projects\jakarta-ant\.ant.properties
Unable to find property file: D:\ssh\.ant.properties
java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException: current thread not owner
 at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.StreamPumper.run(Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:466)
java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException: current thread not owner
 at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.StreamPumper.run(Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:466)

and the build process just doesn't go any further.
It doesn't crash out either unless I kill it.
Any idea what is going on?

Cheers,
Magesh