ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <>
Subject VAJ Task in 1.5Beta1 (Was: Re: Annoncement text for 1.5beta1)
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 08:27:20 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Conor MacNeill" <>

> I think both the StarTeam and VAJ tasks make such references. For
> example, with VAJ, when I used stubs previously the resulting classes
> were different from the classes that Wolf generated using the real thing.

I didn't use a stub for StarTeam.  The VAJ task's code-set
doesn't refer to any ivj 'public static final's...  Anyway,
if somebody can please cross-check to ensure VAJ tasks are
ok, that would help...

> Conor

*  Atom Bomb: An invention to end all inventions.  *

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message