ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject A missed change for Ant on NetWare
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:46:24 GMT
I was just going through, making sure that the current 1.5 CVS code
still works on NetWare, and found that my changes to runant.pl were
never committed.  I was going to ask if it was too late, when Magesh
said "no more commits".  :)  I'm king at timing.

Anyway, here is the patch, if I need to be official and post it as a
bug fix against 1.5 beta, I can wait and do that.

Everything else looks good - there is one exception now that didn't
happen before, ion the AvailableTest, but I think it might be a NetWare
JVM 1.3 bug.  (I'll investigate).

Thanks,

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322