ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ant 1.5 Release Plan
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:48:00 GMT
On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Magesh Umasankar <umagesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Till April 30: Complete planned activities (based on to-do list)

My biggest task right now is getting this bug 7552 auditing done for
all core tasks - I'm willing to stop at this as it is a huge effort
anyway.

As a side effect I have plugged a couple of unrelated and unreported
bugs while I've proceeded to to core tasks starting with "F" 8-)

Given that, I'm not sure I'll get the items I've added to the TODO
list done by April 30.  If it means that bug fixes can come in after
that date, I'll slow down fixing bugs to get the new features in
before that.

> 1. Proposal to move towards releasing Ant 1.5 (+1)
> 2. Proposed timeline (+1)

+1 with above caveats.

> 3. Magesh as Proposed Release Manager (+0) (+1, if no other
>    committer volunteers).

I'll be happy to help and be your backup if you need it, +1 for you
taking the job.

Stefan