ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: RPMs (Was: Ant 1.5alpha refresh notice)
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:22:26 GMT
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, GOMEZ Henri <> wrote:

> What do you means by incorrect directory layout ?

Ant scattered in three different dirs (I like the power of setting

And I really don't like the fact that you are using a wrapper script
of your own (our's is better 8-) - forcing the compiler to be jikes
just because I happen to have jikes installed is not nice for
example.  We even had bug reports because of that that we've resolved
via "let your system adminstrator fix the script".

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message