ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [JPackage-devel] RE: RPMs (Was: Ant 1.5alpha refresh notice)
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:53:56 GMT
On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Guillaume Rousse <> wrote:

> I have absolutly no problem as having part of our work merged
> upstream Actually, it makes our work easier, and i'd like to see
> this behaviour more often :-)

Maybe this would happen if the upstream was aware of your work 8-)

I'd ask you to merge in new features downstream as well.

> Of course, feel free to send us any bug report caused by our own
> settings, so as to make us assume them.

Maybe I should add a RPM component to Ant in Jakarta's bugzilla and
make Henri or you the default owner for bug reports in this component?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message