ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Anybody with GnuPG or PGP on Windows?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 12:05:47 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to have a pgp/gnupg task that would sign files unless they
are up-to-date.  A simple wrapper around <apply> with some facade task
logic to switch between GnuPG/PGP 2.6.x/PGP >= 5.x to accomodate for
the different command line arguments they require.

At least on Unix, this does not involve playing with the spawned
process' stdin as GnuPG and friends read the passphrase by a different
mechanism (from /dev/tty on Unix, I guess).

The following buildfile works for me on Linux using GnuPG or PGP
2.6.3, I have no other PGP version installed so I couldn't test.
Could anybody please try whether the buildfile successfully signs
itself on Windows as well?

Thanks

        Stefan

[no attachments as our mailing-list software and Gnus ar know to play
strange games with each other]

<project default="gpg-sign">

  <target name="gpg-sign">
    <exec executable="gpg">