ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Cryptographic Hash function from ant
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:50:10 GMT
On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Christian Geuer-Pollmann
<> wrote:

> This means I'll wait until it becomes part of a production release
> of ant and then use the new target in my project.

You should participate in the beta release cycle due to start in May.

> Actually, I didn't understood if it's possible to supply the digest
> value inside the builde.xml or if it MUST be in an external file for
> verification.

It seems to be, yes.

> BTW, is this XML Signature functionality interesting for you?

I'm not familiar with it, could you explain in what way it may be
interesting for Ant?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message