ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: optional tasks web page for ANT 2 ? or before ?
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:37:46 GMT
On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Cyrille Morvan <cyrille_list@ingenosya.com>
wrote:

> I think ANT need an official website to reference the optional
> tasks, not integrated into ANT. To help user to find and download
> the tasks that they need. A more dynamic page that the " External
> Tools and Tasks " page.

While I agree that something like you describe would be way cool, it
doesn't really fit into Ant itself.  It would be a project of its own
to create (and I bet a lot of people would argue against using EJB and
I would argue against MySQL ;-).

If such a thing exists, tell us and we'll link to it 8-)

Stefan