ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Bug report for Ant [2002/04/07]
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 11:46:12 GMT
On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Diane Holt <> wrote:

>> Total  156 bugs
> Ugh. I thought we'd pared this down considerably more than that :(

We have, quite a few of the remaining things are enhancement requests
of which many will never be approved.

> To try and help that happen, I've added some bug reports short-cuts
> to the Ant1.5 ToDo page

> P.S. I tried to make the reports go to a nice new window, but I
> couldn't find a way to stop Anakia from swallowing my javascript, so
> I'm afraid it's Back-button time.

If you really want it, we could try together to see whether we can
patch the current stylesheet.

> but maybe I'm just cranky because it's the weekend we get shorted an
> hour to accommodate that ridiculous out-dated daylight-savings crud,

We in Europe have gone through this a week before you, I feel with
you.  Our six months old daughter still hasn't accommodated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message