ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/cvslib ChangeLogParser.java ChangeLogTask.java ChangeLogWriter.java CVSEntry.java CvsUser.java RCSFile.java RedirectingStreamHandler.java
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:13:50 GMT
On 02 Apr 2002, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>>   I believe they *should* compile under 1.1 - can someone check ?
>
> Yep.

No, for some reason javac died before compiling them when BuildNumber
failed.  There is some collections stuff that can be eliminated
AFAICS, I'll try.

Also:

/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/cvslib/RCSFile.java:69: Blank final variable 'm_name'
may not have been initialized. It must be assigned a value in an initializer, or in every
constructor.
    RCSFile( final String name, final String rev )
    ^
/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/cvslib/RCSFile.java:69: Blank final variable 'm_revision'
may not have been initialized. It must be assigned a value in an initializer, or in every
constructor.
    RCSFile( final String name, final String rev )
    ^

I'm not sure whether I can fix this, but I'll try as well 8-).

Stefan