ant-dev mailing list archives

From stephan beal <step...@wanderinghorse.net>
Subject Re: broken AbstractCvsTask
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 21:53:49 GMT
On Thursday 04 April 2002 20:34, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> > Property ${cvs} has not been set
> >       [cvs] running cvs command: cvs -d${cvs} -q checkout Anteater
> > Execute:Java13CommandLauncher: cvs -d${cvs} -q checkout Anteater
>
> Thanks for the quick fix, it works now!

problem == null, i'm sorry for writing the bug.

> In the sample I gave, I forgot to include the definition of the 'cvs'
> property, I guess you figured that out ;-)

And i didn't bother setting it because i was only interested in seeing the
command line it would run. :)

----- stephan@wanderinghorse.net
http://qub.sourceforge.net  - http://radioaqtiph.sourceforge.net
http://www.countermoves.net - http://stephan.rootonfire.org
"Attention is narrowed perception." -- Alan W. Watts