ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: XMLCatalog: load from file
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 05:38:00 GMT

Nope, I'm not working on it at the moment (tied up with Latka/Maven/Work),
and yep, switching to resolver was part of the plan, although there are jar
file issues to work out with this.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    Craeg K Strong

                    <cstrong@arielpar       To:     Ant Developers List <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    tners.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     XMLCatalog: load from file

                    04/29/02 03:26 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Ant Developers

                    List"

I just took a look at the 1.5 alpha code.   The enhanements for
XMLCatalog look really good!

I would love to have the ability to load an XMLCatalog from a file.

dIon, Erik:   is there something I could do to help out here?   Are you
guys already working on this?
I would be happy to help implement this, regardless of whether it makes
the cutoff for 1.5.

Was the plan to switch over to Norm Walsh's resolver from xml-commons,
since it already includes
this feature?  Please advise...

Regards,

--Craeg