ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Ritchey" <ritchey...@hotmail.com>
Subject [SUBMIT] Directory based Javadoc
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 02:33:59 GMT
I noticed that this was a todo for Ant 1.5 so I took a stab at it.  I'm not
entirely sure this is what was wanted but it seems to work out alright.

Basically it looks like

<javadoc destdir="./docs/api">
   <packageset dir="./src">
      <exclude name="foo/bar">
      <include name="foo">
   </packageset>
</javadoc>

The packageset is just a dirset.  The dir attribute is added to the
sourcepath and the included directories have the '/' and '\' characters
replaced with a '.' and are added to package names if the directory contains
java files.  Sorry there's no test cases.

If something else is desired and its not too time consuming I can probably
make the changes.

Dan Ritchey