ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Forward" <>
Subject looking for Ant Developer documentation (new and old)
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:54:01 GMT

My name is Andrew Forward.  I am a student at the University of Ottawa in Computer Science
at the Master's level.  I am presently doing work with software documentation and I am looking
to the Ant development community for help.

I am searching for documentation geared towards developers working to extend Ant and not users
that are trying to use Ant.  Hence the email.

In fact, I am looking for both past and present documentation.  If any such documentation
exists, I would appreciate if you could forward it me at:

If anyone is interested is learning more about what I am working on, please feel free to contact

Thank you,

andrew f

Andrew Forward
University of Ottawa