ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/filters BaseFilterReader.java
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:11:24 GMT
> On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Jon Skeet <jon.skeet@peramon.com> wrote:
>
> > I think I'm most of the way there, but I'm now getting a
> > JUnitClassLoaderTest failure.
>
> Are you forking <junit>?

Not as far as I know - I'm just running:

ant test

> Ant's build file assumes junit.jar is in your CLASSPATH or
> ANT_HOME/lib IIRC.

Rats - that's exactly what I've got. The only other thing I can think of is that my classpath
actually contains the Ant classes in "unjarred" form for ease of development with Eclipse.
I can't really see what that would have to do with it though. I might just comment that test
out and see whether any others break...

Jon