ant-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Translator task
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:49:31 GMT
Hi to all,

Just finished the beta version of my translator task.

This task should help developpers do translation
of text files (jsp, xml, properties, html) into multiples
langs, checking for tags into sources files.

Translator use for now xml dictionaries, but could be
extended to use properties or SQL backend.

I attached a source file, translated into french,
italian, german and english and like to have more
informations on what to do next, ie, package name.

It's using for now org.apache.translator.ant

The code is attached for review, and was built
against ant 1.4.1.

Thanks for your comments

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____