ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/lib xercesImpl.jar xmlParserAPIs.jar README crimson.jar
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:46:58 GMT

Stefan,

do you have anything against it except the understandable feeling of
'stopping' the flow of dependencies shipped with Ant. :)

If not I will add xalan and replace xml-apis by the one from xalan which is
a complete one and add the license...
the default libs to use in bootstrap.[bat|sh] and build.[bat|sh] will be
these 3 ones.

I sent a mail to general@xml.apache.org about the xml-apis.jar vs
xmlParserAPIs.jar thing as I don't feel what is done currently is really
appropriate.

Stephane