ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: Bootstrap error on FreeBSD
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 12:47:40 GMT

Does not see any problem with that.

ps: Sorry about being a little bit off but I have a couple of things to do
here and there, I just have time to lurk in mailing lists. FWIW I will
totally disappear from April 19 to May 26 due to vacations closer to Pete
and Conor's home than mine: New Caledonia. I should disappear for quite some
time also in June but nothing decided yet for this one.

Stephane