ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Matzon" <mat...@certus.dk>
Subject RE: SignJar task
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:59:20 GMT
>> This looks like a nice solution, however this is for Ant
>> 1.5, which hasn't been released yet...
>
>But whatever you send in as a patch won't make it into any version
>without InputHandlers.  And 1.5beta is scheduled for next week.
So If I want this feature in SignJar, I can implement it using
InputHandlers?

The current version on my disk, will use an awt dialog to request
the password if the 'usegui' attribute is set to true, and otherwise
use System.in to read the password. Thus supporting both GUI
and consoles. Should this still be an option in a possible
forthcomming InputHandler version?

Thanks for the quick replies! :)

/Brian Matzon