ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Matzon" <mat...@certus.dk>
Subject SignJar task
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:56:57 GMT
I've used the SignJar task today, but much to my dismay it needs the passwords
specified via attributes to the task. I therefore set about creating a
SignJar task which, if store password isn't supplied, will pop up an awt frame
and ask the user to input it. I know this is unusefull for automated builds
however, it is very usefull for unautomated builds where one wouldn't like
to expose the password to the keystore.

Would this small extension to SignJar be applicable for inclusion in
Distribution, and if so - should I just post the entire file to this list
(+150 lines compared to orig. SignJar)?