ant-dev mailing list archives

From GuardianOfSt...@netscape.net (Edson Alves Pereira)
Subject Task inside task
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:20:18 GMT
    Hello again! I trying to create a custom task to automatic take the files to configure
a database, create a database an build the tables. Those three things are in different files
and two of then ( the configuration and the connection of database is not SQL, so i need to
parse then to SQL  to SQLExec understand, the last one that i need to create the tables is
normal SQL statements and i can pass to SQLExec using setSrc( ) method. My problem i, what
the normal way to call a task inside another? Because when SQLExec show me its output as:

    [null] Executing commands
    [null] Failed to execute: create database bdata

    With best wishes,
    Edson Alves Pereira