ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Beta build date/time wrt TZ, Selectors, etc.
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:38:46 GMT
At 08:05 AM 4/30/2002 -0400, Magesh Umasankar wrote:
>I will see if I can get the selectors submission
>committed this afternoon - it is quite big - so if
>someone can do a quick review at least and give any
>inputs, that would be convenient as well.

Yes, apologies to everyone for the rush. I'm really sorry I didn't get it
in on Friday so everyone would have at least the weekend to look it over.
That damn RL intrudes at the most awkward times.

>Bruce, testcases and docs can make it into Ant 1.5
>even after the beta.  So, please submit them as soon
>as you can.

I'm working on it even as we speak. In the meantime, I've attached to this
message a newer version of ContainsSelector that fixes a bug, and a
build.xml file reviewers can use for testing that the code works as
advertised. I included it with the submission yesterday, but it was buried
down low and also had inadvertently left out the ContainsSelector test,
which is how the bug got through.