ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollm...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Subject Re: Cryptographic Hash function from ant
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:23:40 GMT

--On Mittwoch, 10. April 2002 13:09 +0200 Stefan Bodewig
<bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

>> Could you give me a hint where to find the documentation to it? I
>> did not see something in the
>
> Ant's website has the documentation for Ant 1.4.1 while checksum has
> been added after that.  You need to use the documentation from Ant's
> CVS as well
> <http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/docs/manual/CoreTasks/checksum
> .html> or better yet, pick up the latest nightly build of Ant which
> includes the latest documentation as well.

Hi Stefan,

OK, thanks for the explanation. This means I'll wait until it becomes part
of a production release of ant and then use the new target in my project.
Actually, I didn't understood if it's possible to supply the digest value
inside the builde.xml or if it MUST be in an external file for
verification.

BTW, is this XML Signature functionality interesting for you?

Christian