ant-dev mailing list archives

From Craeg K Strong <cstr...@arielpartners.com>
Subject Re: <condition> test for a property being true
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:37:58 GMT
I think this is a good idea; I would use it if it were available.

One question:  how about generalizing it so that you can test for any value:

<isset name="foo" value="bar">

If you omit the value, it defaults to "true," as per your original <istrue>

What would be the drawbacks of such a design?

--Craeg