ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Mallwitz <c.mallw...@intershop.de>
Subject RE: new bug w/ xmlvalidate
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:28:09 GMT
Hi,

I asked about support for a TransformerHandler attribute on
XLSProcess/TRaxLiaison (enabled using a XSLTTransformerAware interface
analog to XSLTLoggerAware) and volunteered to code it. I have looked into it
but not submitted any changes. Can we coordinate this somehow?

Thanks
Christian
--
Christian Mallwitz INTERSHOP Communications Germany
Senior Technical Consultant phone: +49 3641 50 3453