ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Mallwitz <c.mallw...@intershop.de>
Subject RE: New ContentHandler attribute in Style build-in task wanted
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:42:19 GMT

sounds ok to me. maybe some generic attribute passing mechanism could be a
solution. but what should the format look like?

on one side we have an generic interface all implementations are supposed to
support but on the other side there maybe implementation dependend
attributes like content handler (which should btw be supportable by all XSLT
implementations).

bye
christian
--
Christian Mallwitz INTERSHOP Communications Germany
Senior Technical Consultant phone: +49 3641 50 3453