ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Mallwitz <c.mallw...@intershop.de>
Subject New ContentHandler attribute in Style build-in task wanted
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:11:51 GMT
Hi,

I would like to extend the build-in Style task with a contenthandler
attribute. So far if I have to use a content handler (of type
org.xml.sax.ContentHandler) I don't use the Style but the Java task with
Xalan e.g.

<java classname="org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process" output="foo.txt">
     <arg line="-IN foo.xml -XSL foo.xslt -CONTENTHANDLER
com.foo.myContentHandler"/>
</java>

I would have to extend the XSLTProcessor class, the XSLTLiason interface and
the optional classes implementing it.

Would I have to get commit access to the CVS for that or can I post diff's
to the original developers? What if XslpLiason (depricated anyway) doesnt't
support the new attribute but ignores it quitely?

Any objections?

Thanks
Christian
--
Christian Mallwitz INTERSHOP Communications Germany
Senior Technical Consultant phone: +49 3641 50 3453