ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Mallwitz <>
Subject New ContentHandler attribute in Style build-in task wanted
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:11:51 GMT

I would like to extend the build-in Style task with a contenthandler
attribute. So far if I have to use a content handler (of type
org.xml.sax.ContentHandler) I don't use the Style but the Java task with
Xalan e.g.

<java classname="org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process" output="foo.txt">
     <arg line="-IN foo.xml -XSL foo.xslt -CONTENTHANDLER"/>

I would have to extend the XSLTProcessor class, the XSLTLiason interface and
the optional classes implementing it.

Would I have to get commit access to the CVS for that or can I post diff's
to the original developers? What if XslpLiason (depricated anyway) doesnt't
support the new attribute but ignores it quitely?

Any objections?

Christian Mallwitz INTERSHOP Communications Germany
Senior Technical Consultant phone: +49 3641 50 3453

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message