ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <>
Subject RE: Ant Javadocs are NOT there...
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:40:17 GMT
> On 24 Apr 2002, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:
> > We'll discuss it on the Ant list, thanks Gus
> OK, any opinions whether we should have the API docs at the website?

+1 for putting them there! I sat sometimes at machines with Ant, but not the
docs on it and I was annoyed when I found the link to the API in the Ant
documentation that led to nowhere...

Additionally I am used to use the API on the respective WebServer (for
example xerces), because they are alway up to date there and I do not have
to download them for every new release... Probably we should "unbundle" them
from the Ant-release package and have a seperate download... Thoughts?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message