ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tagging and Branching Plan
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:22:33 GMT
--- Magesh Umasankar <umagesh@apache.org> wrote:
> I guess if something is -1ed and if the person who
> committed doesn't debate over it, then the -1 stays
> (implicit agreement with the issue raised).

Didn't have the mental energy to debate it at this point, so I'll go ahead
and back it all out.

> It is difficult if not impossible to selectively tag,
> branch, etc. I don't want to go there ;-)

Hmm... I do that sort of thing all the time, and it's actually pretty easy
to do (for me, anyway -- but maybe being a build&release engineer for so
long has something to do with that :)

> wrt <subst>, if it has not made it into CVS so far,
> let us put it off until 1.6.

Yeah, I'm kind of thinking that, too. Too bad, lots of pretty code, and I
think a useful bit of functionality, but I'm not really up for chasing a
deadline at this point, so I'll just sit on it for now.

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)