ant-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Rousse <rou...@ccr.jussieu.fr>
Subject Re: [JPackage-devel] RE: RPMs
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:20:49 GMT
Ainsi parlait Vendredi 26 Avril 2002 14:06, Stefan Bodewig :
> >>Actually, we would like to split optional task such as: - each of
> >>these jar should depends on the fewest external libs possible - each
> >>of these jar should have constant content
>
> The first one is our goal as well - it would probably boil down to a
> single dependency per jar, where this is possible.
>
> "constant content" is impossible as we keep adding new stuff.
I wasn't clear enough here, sorry.
I meant for me a jar should be either present or absent, but never present
with different content, which make it quite difficult to track problems.
Having not one single optional task jar, but one for junit task, one for ejb
tasks, one for net task, etc... would make each of these jar have constant
content. Actually, it is a consequence of using single dependencies.
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html