ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Murdoch <adammurd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant-myrmidon/framework/src/java/org/apache/myrmidon/framework/filters LineFilter.java TokenSet.java
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 02:40:22 GMT
On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:21, adammurdoch@apache.org wrote:

>   Log:
>   Combine role short and long names, so that a role has one name only:

The plan here is to eventually redo role management, to deal with things like
name conflicts, scoping, and versioning.  I want to wait until we've got
something decent happening for the types, because we should, hopefully, be
able to use the same infrastructure for roles (make 'em meta-types or
something).  In the meantime, using a single name for a role makes dealing
with roles heaps simpler.

--
Adam