ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Murdoch <>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] Project/Target as Tasks
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 01:00:07 GMT
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:02, Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
> scratch this. It is probably best to keep the Project/Task model around as
> part of the API for workspace. But maybe we could actually implement them
> as tasks under the covers (though it should be all transparent).

We're still going to trim the model, right?  We can certainly get rid of
targets, and model them as tasks (or task models, I guess).  And get rid of
stuff like getTypeLibs(), getDefaultTargetName() and getImplicitTarget() from
the interface.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message