ant-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <darr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant-myrmidon/src/stylesheets build.xsl
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:11:16 GMT
On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:59, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:47, Darrell DeBoer wrote:
> > On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:27, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > This stuff is getting very close now.  It builds everything except for
> > > the ant1 compat lib and the final distro (these are next on the list).
> > > The tests all pass now, except for a couple of framework tests, which
> > > are
> >
> > I'm getting this failure on the ZipFileSystem tests on Linux.

> >-- - Testsuite: org.apache.aut.vfs.provider.zip.test.ZipFileSystemTestCase
> > Tests run: 17, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.941 sec
> >
> > Testcase: testReuse took 0.321 sec
> > 	FAILED
> > same content length expected:<41> but was:<43>
> > junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: same content length expected:<41>
> > but was:<43>
> > 	at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:51)
> >-- --
> >
> > I thought this was because the test files contain Windows line
> > separators, and the test uses System.getProperty("line.separator").
> > However, the LocalFileSystem test is working fine, so I'm not sure. Also,
> > "file1.txt" looks to contain the correct number of bytes (41), so I guess
> > it's correct.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Yep.  The test zip files are checked into cvs now, rather than generated
> every time.  I built them on windows, so they'll be using the wrong line
> separators.  Might change that back to work how it used to.

Ahh. I saw the zip-file generating targets in aut/sample-build.xml, and
assumed they were still being built. (And I poked around the source tree, but
of course IntelliJ hides zip files from me.)

> Did you manage to build the distro ok?

Yep, too easy!

I'll have more of a play with it tomorrow. For now, Saturday night calls, and
I need to get away from this screen....

--
ciao,
Daz