ant-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <darr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant-myrmidon/src/stylesheets build.xsl
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:47:43 GMT
On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:27, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This stuff is getting very close now.  It builds everything except for the
> ant1 compat lib and the final distro (these are next on the list).  The
> tests all pass now, except for a couple of framework tests, which are

I'm getting this failure on the ZipFileSystem tests on Linux.

Testsuite: org.apache.aut.vfs.provider.zip.test.ZipFileSystemTestCase
Tests run: 17, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.941 sec

Testcase: testReuse took 0.321 sec
	FAILED
same content length expected:<41> but was:<43>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: same content length expected:<41> but
was:<43>

I thought this was because the test files contain Windows line separators, and
the test uses System.getProperty("line.separator"). However, the
LocalFileSystem test is working fine, so I'm not sure. Also, "file1.txt"
looks to contain the correct number of bytes (41), so I guess it's correct.

Any ideas?

--
ciao,
Daz