ant-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <darr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant-myrmidon/src/stylesheets build.xsl
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 07:12:06 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:27, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This stuff is getting very close now.  It builds everything except for the
> ant1 compat lib and the final distro (these are next on the list).  The
> tests all pass now, except for a couple of framework tests, which are
> failing because the test cases are using the <property> and <list-path>
> tasks from antlib.  What's the preferred option for dealing with this (at
> least until we get non-final antlibs and split up framework) ?
>
> - Move them (and probably a couple of others) to framework.
> - Duplicate the tasks in the framework test tree.
> - Defer the framework tests until after antlib has been built.

This stuff looks very cool, although I admit to being a little confused...

Am I right in assuming that the copies of "build.xml" and "project.properties"
in each sub-project are just remnants of an initial attempt at an
Excalibur-inspired build system? These don't seem to work for me at all.

I'm sort of holding off until the complete build is up and running again -
what's the time-frame for getting the full distribution built? Anything I can
do to pitch in?

--
ciao,
Daz