ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/extension Extension.java
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:12:50 GMT
> On 18 Apr 2002, <donaldp@apache.org> wrote:
>
> >   Edit file in excalibur and run tests there before changing ants
> >   file
>
> -1
>
> If it is in Ant's module, it is ours.  I don't think that all Ant
> committers are committers for excalibur as well.

+1 to Stefan's -1. I'm not sure what all this stuff is/does, but if it's
in our tree, we should be able to do with it what we will -- if we
shouldn't be changing it, then it shouldn't be in our tree, and we should
just pull together a jar from files picked up from excalibur.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)