ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] CVS move
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:24:54 GMT
On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:41, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> > * move across the ant1compat layer.
> > * move across scripts
> > * get xdoclet generating descriptors for antlib/framework again
> > * get antlib generating multiple jars again
>
> If we get the project descriptor to the point where it can deal with
> generating more than one jar, then the xdoclet stuff will just fall out
> (it's doing the generation already).  I'll have a play with it tomorrow.

great.

> > * move some of the other build.xmls to project.xmls
> > * add target to top-level build file that will create a "dist" image of
> > whole of myrmidon
> > * integrate better inter-library support (ie the fact that an antlib
> > depends upon a extension should be automatically detected and configured)
>
> How do you suggest we do the detection?

I just sent off a mail regarding the extension tasks I am working on atm. By
combining that with some for of decent descriptor for dependent libraries
then we should get halfway there.

> This isn't really related, but I'd like to start adding links from the docs
> to the javadocs.  Is it easy to get the website update-o-matic to build
> some of the javadocs as part of the update, or is it just limited to a cvs
> update?

It should be doable via the deliver tags in our gump descriptor. However I am
not sure of status on them - Stefan?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald