ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Murdoch <adammurd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] CVS move
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:41:20 GMT
On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:37, Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have slowly been moving code across to the new CVS. It currently doesn't
> work but it all compiles ;) Heres the things that still need doing. Need to

Thanks for tackling this.

> * move across the ant1compat layer.
> * move across scripts
> * get xdoclet generating descriptors for antlib/framework again
> * get antlib generating multiple jars again

If we get the project descriptor to the point where it can deal with
generating more than one jar, then the xdoclet stuff will just fall out (it's
doing the generation already).  I'll have a play with it tomorrow.

> * move some of the other build.xmls to project.xmls
> * add target to top-level build file that will create a "dist" image of
> whole of myrmidon
> * integrate better inter-library support (ie the fact that an antlib
> depends upon a extension should be automatically detected and configured)

How do you suggest we do the detection?

> * put all the tasks/vsl sheets etc that are used in build process into
> buildtools sub-project and jar up them there
> * create a gump descriptor to do nightlies.

This isn't really related, but I'd like to start adding links from the docs to
the javadocs.  Is it easy to get the website update-o-matic to build some of
the javadocs as part of the update, or is it just limited to a cvs update?

--
Adam