ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Murdoch <adammurd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant-myrmidon/antlib/src/test/org/apache/antlib/vfile/test/src/subdir1 someFile.html
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:29:00 GMT
On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:48, donaldp@apache.org wrote:
> donaldp     02/04/14 03:48:03
>
>   Added:       antlib/src/test/org/apache/antlib/core/test IfTestCase.java
>                         PropertyTestCase.java PropertyTestType.java if.ant
>                         property.ant
>                antlib/src/test/org/apache/antlib/vfile/test
>                         CopyFilesTaskTestCase.java copy.ant
>                antlib/src/test/org/apache/antlib/vfile/test/src
>                         emptyFile.txt file1.txt
>                antlib/src/test/org/apache/antlib/vfile/test/src/subdir1
>                         someFile.html
>   Log:
>   Add in the unit tests for tasks ... or at least those we have.
>
>   Note that src/test/org/apache/antlib/core/test/PropertyTestCase.java has
> one of its tests disabled because it required access to the container.
>

>           final Resources rez = null;
>   	//ResourceManager.getPackageResources( DefaultPropertyStore.class );

This particular test case I've been meaning to turn into an integration test
for ages.  It's (unfortunately) really the only one we have so far, so hasn't
really seemed worth the effort, nor has there really been anywhere to move it
to.  Now we've got everything nicely split up it might be time to start an
integration test project.  And write some more tests, I guess.

Not sure what to do about the error messages ...  I'd rather hardcode 'em than
not check for them at all.  Maybe if they're in a separate project, some
build hackery might be acceptable.

--
Adam