ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject [myrmidon] CVS move
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:37:42 GMT

I have slowly been moving code across to the new CVS. It currently doesn't
work but it all compiles ;) Heres the things that still need doing. Need to

* move across the ant1compat layer.
* move across scripts
* get xdoclet generating descriptors for antlib/framework again
* get antlib generating multiple jars again
* move some of the other build.xmls to project.xmls
* add target to top-level build file that will create a "dist" image of whole
of myrmidon
* integrate better inter-library support (ie the fact that an antlib depends
upon a extension should be automatically detected and configured)
* put all the tasks/vsl sheets etc that are used in build process into
buildtools sub-project and jar up them there
* create a gump descriptor to do nightlies.

I will do the gump descriptor. However all the rest needs to be done ;)

Peter Donald

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message