ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ara Abrahamian <ara_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <ejbjar>
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2002 09:14:23 GMT

--- Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:
> > r;) Incompatible object argument for function call
> >  at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.execute(EjbJar.java:408)

> but of course execute aint on line 408 of the source...the problem is
> that
> a.n.other tool had stuck their own version of the EjbJar thing in
> their to
> get their own nested element in.
>
> ...yet another reason why we need more dynamic inclusion of nested
> elements

God bless you! Xdoclet is also desparately in need of such a
functionality. In fact using BCEL and class loading from separate jars
dynamically works in latest cvs version of XDoclet. But certainly
there's a better way to implement it, simply by providing
introspection/configuration hooks for all tasks/elements/etc.

Ara.