ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ant 1.5 Release Plan
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:14:00 GMT
I hate to be a party-pooper -- I'd like to see 1.5 get out as much as the
next person -- but I'd really like to see us hit that 30-bugs mark before
that happens. I've put together a page of the open bugs (no ERs) as of
noon (PDT) today to try and help towards getting to that goal -- or at
least deciding that the remainder can wait till later. Note that this is a
static snapshot and won't be updated (unless it's done manually) -- it's
just a place to try and get organized so we can try and cut through these.
The link is: http://icarus.apache.org/~holtdl/buglist.htm

Magesh, as the RM, it's your call as to which really need to be fixed and
which can be put off, so I guess in the end I'm a +1, so long as there's
at least an accounting for the open bugs (ie., they've all been looked at
and decided about as far as being put-off-able).

Stephane, I know you're pressed for time, but could you look at 7877, and
either apply the supplied patch, or let us know it looks good and one of
us should apply it?  Thanks.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)