ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Murdoch <adammurd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] moving to new module
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:34:32 GMT
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:10, Adam Murdoch wrote:

> - Container API, o.a.myrmidon.interfaces.*
>
> - Container impl, o.a.myrmidon.components.*

Oh, one more thing.  While I'm a big fan of the test that makes sure the
components aren't directly using each other,  it's a PITA at times.
Particularly when there's a bunch of implementations that are all kinda the
same.  What we need is somewhere to add abstract and reusable
implementations, and util classes.  Should we stick with adding them under
interfaces?  Add a new hierarchy?  Drop the no-sharing rule?

My preferred option is to add 'em alongside the interfaces, but go with a new
package hierarchy, rather than myrmidon.interfaces.*.

--
Adam