ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bug report for Ant [2002/04/07]
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2002 22:28:59 GMT
> Total  156 bugs

Ugh. I thought we'd pared this down considerably more than that :(

To try and help that happen, I've added some bug reports short-cuts to the
Ant1.5 ToDo page (http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/ant15_todo.html). If
nothing else, if you use the ones for "by component", we might be at least
able to go through them and get them all associated with the right ones,
and maybe get them assigned to actual people (if that would help expedite
things).

P.S. I tried to make the reports go to a nice new window, but I couldn't
find a way to stop Anakia from swallowing my javascript, so I'm afraid
it's Back-button time. Maybe if I had the time to learn it, I'd think more
highly of it, but for now, I'm afraid my opinion of it is that it fairly
well bites. (Sorry to those of you associated with it, but I'm finding it
a real pain in the ass to use... but maybe I'm just cranky because it's
the weekend we get shorted an hour to accommodate that ridiculous
out-dated daylight-savings crud, and I've got fourteen zillion clocks I
need to reset, and on top of everything else, I still need to do my
taxes.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)