ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/docs/manual coretasklist.html
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:19:07 GMT
On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:17, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> How about giving it a different name as "changelog" doesn't really say
> that it is CVS specific?
> "cvschangelog" may be a little long, but I'd really like to see cvs
> somewhere in the name.  "cvslog"?

I don't really care. The 4 other versions of this task all use the name
changelog but if you really want feel free to change it to something else ;)
maybe even <cvschanges/> so as not to confuse with <cvs command="log"/> or

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme
excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the
enemy's resistance without fighting. - Sun Tzu, 300 B.C.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message