ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Magnay <Nigel.Mag...@Parsec.co.uk>
Subject RE: Environment variables in different JDKs??
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:26:42 GMT

Yes, it does. I have added this to a forthcoming patch.

Cheers for that,

Nigel

IMPORTANT: This message may be confidential and is intended for the above named only. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. You must not disclose
or copy the contents to a third party.
Please note that Internet e-mail is not a fully secure communication medium. Any attachments
to this e-mail are believed to be virus free, however it is the responsibility of the recipient
to make the necessary virus checks. The views expressed in this communication are not necessarily
those held by Parsec Systems Ltd.