ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Curt Arnold" <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject [xdocs] What's the status
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 06:41:42 GMT
I spent a little time today seeing if I could use the xdocs stuff to produce a user manual
for the <cc> task that I've been working on.  I was able to run the proposal\xdoc\build.xml
from my build.xml and produced a corresponding .xml file for the classes in my project.

Are there any XSLT or other transforms available to build documentation?  Is there a crib
sheet for using xdoc and/or a listing of supported tags?

The XML documents contained entries for non-public methods, should those be suppressed, any
chance that might happen in the next few days?

Thanks.