ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 14:05:43 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Conor MacNeill" <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>

> I haven't looked at the problem but IMHO it would be preferable to just
use JAXP
> interfaces and be parser independent. Is that possible here?

I agree with you, but I don't know enough about the XML API's to know
exactly what needs to be done.  Its looking for a concrete implementation of
an XMLReader in XmlValidateTask though, and whats hardcoded is merely the
default which can be overridden if desired.

Let me know what, if anything, specifically should be changed in there and
I'll give it a shot unless you want to tackle it.

    Erik