ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] Selectors
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:45:43 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Atherton" <bruce@callenish.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 6:18 PM
Subject: [SUBMIT] Selectors

> In the time-honored tradition of getting things in at the last minute,
here
> is the selectors proposal. I'll be creating proper documentation and test
> cases in the next week or two. Since it has already had one review,
> hopefully there won't be too much that needs correcting for it to go in to
> 1.5. My fingers are crossed, anyway.
>
> I've inlined the patch for DirectoryScanner and AbstractFileSet, though it
> can also be found in the tarfile. All the other files are new.

I have committed this to CVS (along with your update as well).
Thanks!  I have managed to only give it a long enough glance
to see if it breaks nothing and if it works ok.  Primary motive
was to get this new feature in so that we can tackle bugs, if any,
or refinements in the beta branch.  Will you please take a look to
see if everything looks ok to you?

Cheers,
Magesh

*  Lecture: An art of transferring information from    *
*  the notes of lecturer to the notes of the students  *
*  without passing  through "the minds of either".     *